Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fonts & Typography for Captioned Pictures

Well, it seems you guys really want some picture stories, which is easy enough as all that it requires is extending the picture onto a black backdrop image and then insert the text. However, I now realize I have really no idea how to make captioned pictures look halfway-decent....

Ultimately, I want them to be of the same quality you'd see in one of Elzi's releases, but I have a loooooooooong way to go until then.

Any tips on some good fonts, how to place them correctly, as well as what color schemes mesh well with other colors schemes (I have no artistic training to speak of) would be HIGHLY appreciated!

You can leave comments either on this thread, tweet me, or simply drop a message in the chatbox, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Visitors